- Blog update: Sugawara Michizane, God of Learning (2023-10-5)
- Blog update: Hirano Shrine (2023-9-28)
- Blog update: Arguments of the middle-aged (2023-9-22)
- Blog update: Cafe Frangipani (2023-9-21)
- Blog update: Are most Kyoto citizens full-time housewives? (2023-9-15)
Kyoto tourist spot
Kyoto tourist spot pickup
In the Sewari-tsutsumi area, where the Kizu and Uji Rivers converge, approximately 220 cherry trees (Someiyoshino) are planted along a 1.4-km stretch, forming a beautiful cherry blossom tunnel in spring. This cherry blossom tunnel is known as one of the most famous cherry blossom viewing spots.
List of Kyoto tourist spots
Kyoto ramen shop pickup
Rairaitei, who advanced to the ramen battleground Ichijoji. A wide variety of ramen noodles are offered, starting with deep tasting soy sauce.
List of Kyoto ramen shops
Kyoto cafe pickup
This is Maeda Coffee (Maeda Coffee) Muromachi Honten. It is located a little north of Hankyu Shijo-Karasuma Station, and is a long-established coffee shop established in 1971.
List of Kyoto cafes
Kyoto Tourist Spot TOP3
Kyoto Ramen TOP3
Kyoto Cafe TOP3
Newest blog post
- Sugawara Michizane, God of Learning
Oh, oh, the Kitano God of Heaven is sitting there in peace …
- Hirano Shrine
No heat or cold lasts over the equinox. It was the day when…
- Arguments of the middle-aged
I consulted the staff at the intermediate facility(※) a…
- Cafe Frangipani
The coffee shop is located on Kyoto’s Kuramaguchi Street, a…
- Are most Kyoto citizens full-time housewives?
Although I am not sure if it is because Kyoto people respec…