Image of each university in Kyoto – 2 –Posted date：2019-03-09
Author：くらま天狗(Kurama Tengu) Transrator：ポンタ(Ponta)
Category：Talk about Kyoto
This is Kurama Tengu.（￣▽￣）b
I’ll write this article with dogmatism and prejudice based on the image I had in my school days against each university. (Following the first article) It may be different from the current state. (If there are any please give us your comment or contact us through inquiry form.)
Kyoto Sangyo University
- It is the university I graduated from.
- High percentage of boys.
- It was said to be next or so to the Kan-Kan-Do-Ritu before, in these days there seems to be a trend that its deviation value goes down. I heard that it was reversed by Ryukoku university.
- The location in in the mountain, mountain climbing in language classes exercises one’s legs and waist. (The language classes in the first period of the day were hard for me.)
- It seems that many graduates will become local civil servants.
- Its level of classes is high as the university brings former Kyoto university teacher to this university, but the level of students is not so high, so there are many cases students can’t catch up with the classes.
- The school meal at that time was 230 yen for set meal. Udon noodles were 100 yen.
- It is one of the San-Kin-Ryu-Ko. I heard it is becoming difficult recently.
- Kurama Tengu also took the entrance examination. Although I passed this university, because I passed Kyoto Sangyo university, I decided not to go.
- My supervisor in former workplace graduated from Ryukoku university, and I think the deviation value is as same as mine. There is an impression that the graduates of this university are so-so smart overall.
- There are pachinko shops in Fukakusa and ya-sans were walking around, so I felt the environment around the university not too good.
～Following the third article～
※Although I felt it a bit rough, I wrote down my honest impression I have against each university. It is not my imagination or fiction as I am writing this article based on my impression when actually contacting the students or the graduates at each place.
Born and raised in Kyoto.
I like B-class gourmet food, and my favorite is Tenkaippin Ramen. (^o^)
I am good at making homepages and many other things.