Image of each university in Kyoto – 3 –Posted date：2019-03-13
Author：くらま天狗(Kurama Tengu) Transrator：ポンタ(Ponta)
Category：Talk about Kyoto
This is Kurama Tengu.(￣▽￣)b
I’ll write this article with dogmatism and prejudice based on my image I had against each university during my school days. (Following the second article) It may different from the current state. (If there are any problem, please give us your comment or contact us through the inquiry form.)
Kyoto Prefectural University
- It has the image that very smart people go to the university, although they aren’t as smart as the people who can enroll Kyoto University.
- There is an image that many students are girls as it has only humanities departments. Female students are overall sober and less makeup.
- What parent-thinking students they are as they go to national and public universities by studying hard. (My arbitrary image)
Kyoto Institute of Technology
- This university also has the image that very smart people go to this university although they aren’t as smart as the people who can enroll Kyoto University.
- This university has many faculties of science and has the impression that many students are male. I think there are fewer female students.
- Recently it has shifted to not only craft fiber but also telecommunication and information departments.
- What parent-thinking students they are as they go to national and public universities by studying hard.
- Night-time students are a little chara.
Kyoto University of Education
- It is the boss of the elementary school attached to Kyoto University of Education. As students of attached elementary school were made selected, they had elite awareness although they are children.
- The university that trains school teachers. But there are many people from other prefectures with teacher certificates in Kyoto city, and the actual teacher recruitment exam is extremely hard to pass.
- I think they are great as they go to a national and public university with high deviation value. (Always only this.)
～Following the fourth article～
Although I felt it a bit rough, I wrote down my honest impression Kurama Tengu has against each university. It is not my imagination nor fiction as I am writing this article based on the impression I had when actually contacting students at each place.
Born and raised in Kyoto.
I like B-class gourmet food, and my favorite is Tenkaippin Ramen. (^o^)
I am good at making homepages and many other things.